Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas in retail Hell

Whoa, its the last stretch until Christmas. I have to say this may turn into Confessions of a part-time bookseller. People are just rude. I cashier at the bookstore and people come up on their phone (because their time is more valuable than theirs.) they ignore you, snap at you. Its not fun. Take a step back at what you are acting like. Is it going to make you feel better to make a adult woman cry because you cant control your emotions? Or is it because you waited until the last minute to go shopping. Heres a clue... Christmas is on the same day each year! BITE ME! Other than that, I started at a new salon and am loving it. I am making money and learning so much. Some feel like doing nails is a "hobby". Its not. Its artistic, and makes people feel beautiful. I just happen to love what I do. Sometimes Im not at my best and that makes me feel horrible, but each day is new and I can only learn from my mistakes. Its been such a trying year. Our house is the money pit. We have mold in our ceiling. Our roof leaks on our head over bed because we have a roof leak. WTH? Oh well, I really hope its a mild winter because we cant fix it now. I have high hopes for next year and hope with my new training and new job it will be a profitable one. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment