Saturday, March 5, 2022

My ride or die girls

Thinking about how little help I've had, recently I would feel terrible if I didn't mention my girls. Doing things by yourself is hard. Especially when you are required to have help. With my treatment resistant depression, my therapist and I started sprovato, a nasal spray form of ketamine. You go to the office and relax in a chair for 2 hours while a nurse is in the next room "monitoring" you. You cant drive the rest of the day. The first time I tried to Uber with my best friend Stacea, thinking at least I wouldn't be alone, Ubering while under the influence. Also, I didn't have a clue how I would respond to it or even what I was in for. It wasn't a great decision as my psychiatrist office is in a weird area and evidently a dead zone for all ride share. In fact, I once got stranded there. For the most part, my girls took me and picked me up from almost every appt. I am very grateful to them for that. Sometimes, I feel like I ask too much of them. Generally speaking I don't like to ask anyone for help. These pictures are from 08/2021 when we went to pick up my puppy, Poppy who is my emotional support animal. On the way home we decided to have a photography session.

No comments:

Post a Comment