Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Election nonsense

I dont mean to get political just know these are my own feelings. Which is a lot. I feel like I need to distance myself from those that have differing views from me. It may not be the right answer but with my mental health, I feel like I have to. This election has brought up so many feelings and emotions for me that its just bubbling under the surface. I have been r@ped and sexually assulted. I can't ethically stand behind someone that has been accused and/or of these things. Plus, I just flat out don't agree with some of his policies. Im not saying she right or the right fit and frankly I dont know enough about her to make that decision. I will try my best to do more research before the election. My problem is family that would vote someone into power that has openly talked shit about how little he cares about women. This has brought up a lot of emotions for me. As someone that has had trauma from being SA'd and someone whose child has been SA'd, this election has been super triggering. Especially knoing my family is supportive of the male. My family was not there for me when I needed it most. Its hit me all over again and it feels like once again theyre supporting a monster instead of their own family. I find it disguting and it hurts deeply. Politics gets involved when your own mom is spreading the hateful and ignorant lies to your own children. With no proof or knowledge of the subject. Not even a simple google search to see if what your spreading has any truth. Im emotionally drained at the moment. I may have to get rid of social media to get through this election. Help! I desperatly need support. Tomorrow is a ketamine appt so hopefully I can process some of this. On another note, I work with police and most of the mare voting for a felon. That makes no sense to me. You're voting for someone youd supervise on Probation.

No comments:

Post a Comment